
Quote # 7230
I WILL NEVER BE SORRY FOR EACH DECISION IVE MADE...WHAT EVER ITS CONSEQUENCES MAYBE,I KNOW THROUGH IT, I WOULD LEARNTHE LIFE AND LOVE'S LESSONS THAT WOULD LEAD ME THROUGH LIFETIME.
I WILL NEVER BE SORRY FOR EACH DECISION IVE MADE...WHAT EVER ITS CONSEQUENCES MAYBE,I KNOW THROUGH IT, I WOULD LEARNTHE LIFE AND LOVE'S LESSONS THAT WOULD LEAD ME THROUGH LIFETIME.
Quote # 7227
Sometimes relationships are like broken glass, its best to leave the pieces on the ground instead of trying to put them back together and get hurt.
Sometimes relationships are like broken glass, its best to leave the pieces on the ground instead of trying to put them back together and get hurt.
Quote # 7226
This game of yours is really tough for you its fun for me its rough but im admitingive had enough you always had tricks up your sleeve i played fair with no twist or weave this is why i lost at last and now im here stuck in the past without a single sign of cheer.
This game of yours is really tough for you its fun for me its rough but im admitingive had enough you always had tricks up your sleeve i played fair with no twist or weave this is why i lost at last and now im here stuck in the past without a single sign of cheer.
Quote # 7181
You’ve turned your back on me. Though you could walk ahead you got lost and fell. I’m not going to shove your pain in your face. I’m, just simply ready with my arms opened wide. Come back to me and I will accept you. Even though the world has turned its back on you. I will always be here.
You’ve turned your back on me. Though you could walk ahead you got lost and fell. I’m not going to shove your pain in your face. I’m, just simply ready with my arms opened wide. Come back to me and I will accept you. Even though the world has turned its back on you. I will always be here.

nice quotes:)
ReplyDeleteHi miss beautiful.
ReplyDelete